Tear Trough Fillers – Revitalise Your Under-Eye Area
Transform tired looking under-eye areas with our Tear Trough Dermal Filler Treatment.
The tear trough is the groove between the top of the cheek and the lower eyelid, which is where we get ‘bags’ under our eyes. This delicate area often bears the brunt of ageing, showing signs of fatigue and lost volume. At SkinHD, our Tear Trough Dermal Filler treatment provides a non-surgical remedy to address these concerns. By strategically injecting dermal fillers, we aim to restore volume, reduce the appearance of dark circles, and refresh the under-eye region. This minimally invasive procedure offers subtle yet transformative results, helping you to achieve a more rested and youthful look.
What concerns do Tear Trough fillers address:
- Softens under-eye hollows
- Reduces the tired or sunken look
- Restores lost volume in the tear trough area
- Diminished the appearance of dark circles
- Improves overall under-eye skin texture
Frequently Asked Questions
Tear Trough Fillers commonly consist of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance in the body that aids in maintaining hydration and volume. Skillful injection of these fillers into the tear trough area addresses concerns related to volume loss and dark circles, resulting in a refreshed and rejuvenated appearance. The hyaluronic acid attracts and retains water, providing a plumping effect. The filler gradually breaks down and is naturally absorbed by the body.
Immediate improvement is noticeable after the treatment, with optimal results visible within 2 weeks as any swelling subsides.
Typically, one treatment suffices for noticeable results. Additional sessions can be scheduled for refinement.
Results can last 9-12 months, but can vary between individuals depending on lifestyle. Maintenance sessions can extend the duration of results.
SkinHD are committed to using only high-grade quality dermal fillers. We have refined our product choice for tear trough fillers to Juvederm Volbella as we think it gives the best results.
Tear Trough fillers are ideal for those with a hollow under-eye area, addressing concerns of tired looking eyes. However, if you only have dark circle without a trough, it’s important to consult with a SkinHD practitioner to ensure suitability and avoid and potential puffiness. SkinHD offers free online consultations via WhatsApp and Zoom.
For optimal results and to allow any swelling to subside, plan at least 2 weeks before significant events.
- At SkinHD, we prioritise a natural look with tear trough fillers, aiming for subtle enhancements that reduce under-eye hollows without appearing obvious. We hope that people comment on how refreshed you look without knowing for sure you’ve had any treatment done.
- Immediate post treatment effects may include mild swelling, but our practitioners provide guidance and support to minimise any effects.
Avoid putting any pressure or applying make-up for a couple of hours after treatment. Steer clear of strenuous exercise and heat for 24 hours. Follow any additional instructions provided by your SkinHD practitioner.
Tear Trough Fillers are commonly combined with other anti-ageing treatments such as botox and skin boosters to provide a totally refreshed appearance. We’d recommend waiting a couple of weeks after your Tear Trough treatment before getting any other procedures done to ensure any swelling has completely resolved.
- Common side effects include mild swelling and bruising, generally resolving in a week or two. While rare, severe complication risks include asymmetry, prolonged swelling. Extremely rare complications include vascular occlusion, tissue necrosis and blindness. At SkinHD, client safety is our number one priority, and this procedure is only carried out by experienced and qualified medical professionals, who are well-equipped to handle any side effects swiftly and effectively.
- In the unlikely event of undesired outcomes, hyaluronidase can be used to effectively reverse the procedure.
If concerned about bruising, avoid aspirin, ibuprofen and alcohol 24 hours before your treatment. Arrive ideally without makeup, and a numbing cream will be provided. A free online consultation is required before treatment to ensure suitability.
Why choose SkinHD for my Botox treatments?
- Over 20 years combined medical knowledge and experience
- Champions of natural looking results
- Honest and genuine advice – we’ll never suggest treatments you don’t need!
- No hard-sells or pushy sales techniques
- Friendly and family run clinic in South Manchester
- Loyalty programme, earn as you spend, referral scheme and birthday bonuses!
- Payment options available through Klarna